Thursday, February 4, 2010

My introduction to my new safe haven

I had initially started a blog which I have come to love & look after like a mother does to a baby child.. Yet, I was too aware that there are certain people checking it, which stopped me from writing there as freely or as spontanously as I would have loved to..



So, I decided, two would be better than one.. This one is dedicated to the real Salma, the one in my head, with whom I have arguments and debates, the one I love and hate, the one I make resolutions for everyday, keep some and forget about the most.. That Salma deserves a moment of truth. A place where she can list down her real thoughts, and fears and secret passions and needs. Here, I want to be able to write freely, to express myself completely, to be honest to myself in every single thing I say. I don't want to be bothered about who's reading what, I don't want to impress anyone, nor be scared someone won't like me enough..

Here, I'm going to get to know myself all over again.

Dare I get to know myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment